Monday, June 25, 2012

Fundraising: Day One

Well folks, it's my first day of fundraising and I'm doing it busily. I'm writing and sending out letters to literally dozens of people, compiling the list of which is a busy job in and of itself! I'm also going to a neighbor's house and offering to do yardwork for a donation, which promises to be a sweaty, hard prospect, but possibly very lucrative.
I was all gung ho about this over the weekend, but I'm getting very bogged down in the details and becoming discouraged today. It's impossible for me not to become overwhelmed by the big huge picture of it all, so I'm focusing on one tiny task at a time, which right now is tracking down some email addresses and street addresses.
Pray for me!
-Sarah

Donate with this form!

No comments:

Post a Comment